Sika SikaFill® 100 - Elastic waterproofing covering for roofing
SikaFill®-100 is a 1-component, coloured, water based, elastic coating in the form of emulsion, featuring creamy consistency, based on styrene-acyrlic copolymers. After curing it forms a flexible, long term resistant waterproofing membrane.
- Waterproofing of roofs on various substrates, such as fibre reinforced mortars, zinc, aluminium, wood, bricks, mortars, roof tiles, concrete, bituminous felts with aluminium as final coating, e.t.c.
- Protection of partition walls against surface water filtrations: Vertical side walls, pipings, bridging of joints and fissures, zinc eave gutters, treatment of meeting points in chimneys e.t.c.
For application on PVC or polyester substrates and/on painted substrates, it is advisable to carry out previous on-site tests to determine compatibility and whether it i
- Impermeable against rain and splashes
- Highly elastic
- Resistant against weather ageing Easy application with traditional methods (cold applied)
- Good penetration to substrate
- Substrate micro-crack bridging
- Good adhesion to various substrates
- Water based, non-toxic, non-flammable