2-part structural epoxy adhesive for bonding, fixing and anchoring with sustainable benefits
Sikadur®-32+ is a moisture tolerant, structural, 2-part adhesive, based on a combination of epoxy resins and special fillers, designed for use at temperatures between +10 °C and +30 °C.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Suitable for dry and damp concrete surfaces
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials
The Product is used as a structural adhesive for bonding the following:
- Fresh concrete to hardened concrete.
- Concrete elements.
- Hard natural stone.
- Ceramics and fibre cement.
- Mortar, bricks, masonry and render.
- Iron and steel.
- Wood. Polyester, epoxy, polyurethane (PU) grouts (e.g. Sika® Icosit® KC Range).
- Polyester / fibreglass and epoxy resin materials.
The Product is used as an adhesive for fixing and anchoring the following:
- Small anchors.
- Railway fasteners.
The Product is used as a primer for the Sika® Icosit® KC System:
- On prepared dry and matt damp concrete surfaces.
- On prepared metal surfaces.
- Application temperature range +10 °C to +30 °C.
- Suitable for dry and matt damp concrete substrates.
- Easy to mix and apply. Very good adhesion to a range of construction materials.
- Hardens without shrinkage.
- Different coloured parts (for mixing control).
- No primer needed.
- High initial and ultimate mechanical strength.
Component A: white
Component B: dark grey
Components A+B mixed: concrete grey
For Product Data Sheet, please click here.