Sika SikaCeram® 100 - C1E Cement based tile adhesive
SikaCeram®-100 is a good performance, thin layer, cementitious tile adhesive, supplied ready to use with the addition of water, for bonding ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles and mosaics on floors and walls. SikaCeram®-100 is a cementitious adhesive (C) with improved adhesion (1), and extended open time (E).
SikaCeram®-100, is a product used for bonding ceramic tiles in continuous thin layers, up to 10 mm thick. Due to its good adhesion, it can be used in situations where traditional tile adhesives for bonding tiles are not suitable due to the type of tile, the substrate or the specific job situation or location. SikaCeram®-100 is suitable to bond:
- Ceramic, porcelain, homogeneous tiles
All type of low and high absorption tiles SikaCeram®-100 can be used on:
- Concrete and mortar
- Bricks with render
- Interior painted walls - if the paint coating is well bonded and sound
SikaCeram®-100 can be used on internal walls and floors.
- Easy to use with good workability and consistency
- Good adhesion to most common substrates (concrete, cementitious mortar, stone, bricks, etc.)
- Compatible with Sikalastic®-1 KMY, SikaTop® Seal107 and SikaTop® Seal-109 MY
- Can be used with SikaLatex® SP or Sika ViscoBond®- 108 to increase performance of the adhesive