Delta Dore Modular single-channel Receiver for on/off control of lighting + timer - Tyxia 4910
The benefits of using Tyxia 4910:
- Transform a simple lighting system into a connected lighting system with timer options (from 10 seconds to 2 hours)
- View the status of the lighting remotely using the Tydom connected home application Control your lighting with a silent receiver."
- Control a lighting circuit on/off, from one or more radio transmitters (mobile or fixed) and wired switches.
- Control an extractor fan, a fan or a hot water tank via a contactor.
- Tele-switch function: turn off the lighting from any switch in the room.
- Timer: delay lighting for 10 seconds to 2 hours (for ERP use).
- Pre-warning function: a first blink of the lighting, followed by a second one, informs the user of the upcoming shutdown.
- Compatible with Tyxal+ alarm system.
- Compatible with the Delta Dore connected home box for remote control via a smartphone, tablet or voice assistant.
- Visual indication in case of siren activation.
- Functions in association with a compatible Delta Dore alarm system: Visual indication in case of siren activation, Indication of system arming/disarming, Indication of system arming.
- Controls an extractor fan, a fan, or lighting.
- Controls a motor if < 200 W.