Earthcon Compound Earthing - Ground enhancement material - 12.5kg
|Brand||SGI Engineers Pvt. Ltd.|
|Packaging Size||12.5 Kg|
|Granulometry||Powder to 0.8mm|
|Solubility in water||Partially miscible|
CHEMICAL EARTHING IS A PROCESS WHEREBY CHEMICALS ARE ADDED TO THE SOIL IN WHICH GROUND ROD IS INSERTED.
The Electrical Resistivity of the Earthcon Compound is 0.098 Ohm. Meter.
Good quality Earth Enhancing Compound. An Earth enhancing compound to reduce the soil resistivity as per clause 14.5b of IEEE 80:2000 by enhancing its ionic properties, dispersion properties, hygroscopic properties, expansion properties, diffusion properties etc.
Type of Product: Earth Enhancing Compound
Product Name: Earthcon Regular
Field of Application: Earthing
Manufacturer: SGI Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Technical Information :
Standard : IEEE 80:2000 clause 14.5b
Ionic Chemicals – create ions for easy conduction of electrical charges
Dispersion Chemicals – spread the salts equally in the earth pit
Expansion Chemicals – expand 18 to 20 times and remove entrapped air
Hygroscopic Chemicals – absorb atmospheric and surrounding moisture and retain it in the soil
Physical properties :
Presentation - Amorphous
Granulometry - Powder to 0.8mm
Colour - Grey
Smell - Inodorous
Solubility in water - Partially miscible
- Artificial treatment compound to reduce the original soil resistivity of the earth in order to dissipate the concentrated electrical charges
- Achieved resistance acceptable by the International Body
- Low Step and Touch Potential
- Environment Friendly
- Non hazardous (certified by Karnataka Pollution Board)
- Does not allow soil to corrode the conducting materials
- Saves Electrical and Electronic equipments from faults