The TOP series is suitable for use with clear water that does not contain abrasive particles.
As a result of the design solutions that have been adopted, such as the complete cooling of the motor and the shaft with double seal, these pumps are easy to use and reliable.
They are suitable for use in applications such as draining small flooded areas (rooms, cellars, garages) in the event of an emergency, for the disposal of waste water in the home (from dishwashers, washing machines) and for emptying drainage traps.
Liquid type: Clean Water
Applications: Drainage, emptying tanks
Family: Submersible pumps
- Flow rate up to 220 l/min (21,6 m³/h)
- Head up to 14,50 m
- Temperature of the liquid to +40 °C
- – 3 m for TOP 1-2-3
- – 5 m for TOP 4-5 (with a sufficiently long power cable), (Maximum liquid temperature +90 °C for a maximum of 3 minutes intermittent service)
- Passage of suspended solids up to Ø 10 mm
- – 14 mm above ground level for TOP 1-2-3
- – 30 mm above ground level for TOP 4-5
- Continuous service S1
20 ÷ 220
8 ÷ 1