Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, these pumps are widely used in domestic and civil applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, for transferring liquids and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Liquid type: Clean Water
Uses: Domestic, civil
Applications: Irrigation pumps, cooling systems, air conditioning systems, water supply systems, liquids transfer, pressure systems
- Flow rate up to 160 l/min (9,6 m³/h)
- Head up to 56 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- – 6 bar for CP 100-130-132-150-158
- – 10 bar for CP 170-190-200
- Continuous service S1
- CPm 158
- 10 ÷ 90
- 34 ÷ 25